Hualapai Radio Station Advisory Committee
Meeting Agenda 04/20/2017
Radio station Conference Room
- Intros-Raffle tickets-Sign In
- Status of FM Station
- Submitting Resolution for upgrade from Class C to Class A this month-look for on Council agenda’s and come show suportapproved in 2017 budget.
- Down day…..
- Guest from England .
- Status of Community Volunteers and Staffing
- Still need volunteers to screen donated CDs for content and duplications and new music from licensed supplier- remember volunteer hours commitment for committee members….
- Volunteer of Month: Jan, Feb and March
- Recent volunteer issue/complaint and future sponsorships of events, etc.,.
- Active volunteers? Departing and New volunteers and shows? New language contributors?
- Make up of Advisory Committee? Changes?
- Updates re programming /operations/content
- programming updates- NV1 (Trahandt Report;) Read on Hualapai ( reminder); Redeemed and Free; changes in NNH
- Advertising/Sponsorship Updates-
- Market, Lodge and River Runners-renewed and set up
- Brendan Cinema renewed
- Concern re GCRC
- Dan still working on Oxendale Motors, Flagstaff and Mattress Land & Furniture, Kingman
- I have one interested printer…and am going to approach Trading Post
- Status of Billboards –
- D. status of building punch list and exterior-plans
- Status of youth programming-BGC/Probation/WIA-(transition house)
- Music Library Update
- Next meeting July 27 ( after NFCB conference preceding week)
- Raffle winner